the first one is when you try to connect with a local connection and it
hasn't been closed previously. line 35 of MXMLLiveEditPlugin.as:

            commandconnection.connect("_MXMLLiveEditPluginCommands");

from what i've read online, even on my own blog, there is no fix but to
close all flash instances on your pc (or restart). to prevent it you're
supposed to close the connection before you try to connect again. so the
first time i closed either the live agent or the data binding test. and
from then on that connection using that string can't be made again afaik.
it's supposed to be a bug in fp that looks like it wasn't fixed. i
recommend some way to close previous connections or make the connection
mutable (if a new connection call comes in close the old one). let the
developer decide to make their connections closable.

the second one happened when i clicked on the scroll bar up button on the
flex js flash app of the databinding example.

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
org.apache.flex.events::MouseEvent@2d51b0218941 to
org.apache.flex.events.Event.
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at
org.apache.flex.events.utils::MouseEventConverter$/mouseEventConverter()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\projects\Core\src\main\flex\org\apache\flex\events\utils\MouseEventConverter.as:92]

1. launch the databinding test
2. click the show all data checkbox
3. click the up arrow