But means fixing the Mustella tests once and for all.

The usual trick of closing and opening each player version on the host hasn't worked:
http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/?auto_refresh=false

Tom

On 10/03/16 11:09, Kessler CTR Mark J wrote:
+1

Would have a positive impact and show continuous progress.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:41 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.6.0

Hi,

Should we try to cut a release before the SF event?  I don't think the big
things under development (Maven integration, Spark-like component set,
XML) will land in time for the SF event, but we've fixed some bugs, added
some features like Tree, Storage, Proxy, Reflection, and eliminated all
hand-written JS files.

Thoughts?