On 3/11/16, 9:40 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Well I think that's the problem ... I can't see a GCL.swc ... I also
>noticed, that an "ant" run only seems to compile compiler and run
>compiler.tests ... it doesn't seem to run the falcon.jx stuff. I think it
>would be good if it would actually run "all".

I do just run "ant all" and everything builds.  The CI server is also
doing that.  I'm fine with changing the default Ant target to "all".

>what would be the right sequence of commands to build everything?
>
>ant clean
>ant
>cd falcon.jx
>ant
>???

There are currently at least four folders, so in theory it would be:

ant clean (or wipe or wipe-all)
cd compiler
ant
cd ../compiler.tests
ant
cd ../compiler.jx
ant
cd ../compiler.jx.tests
ant

But compiler.jx.tests needs "Ant extern.swcs" first so I think it is more
like:

ant clean (or wipe or wipe-all)
cd compiler
ant