Seems to be working fine for me on Windows.  These are the things I tried:

1. Switch to feature/maven-migration" branch
2.  Run migrate-to-maven.sh (on cmd shell, with cygwin installed)
3.  mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install -P minimal
4.  Add FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER environment variable (I dont have any other
env variable set like FLEX_HOME, etc.)
5.  Run mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install

Build Success!

[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Parent .............. SUCCESS [
 5.937 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler ...................... SUCCESS [03:37
min]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: FalconJx Cross Compiler SUCCESS
[01:00 min
]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: OEM Layer ........... SUCCESS [
 3.782 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs ............. SUCCESS [
 0.076 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: JS ......... SUCCESS [
17.025 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: Cordova .... SUCCESS [
 0.519 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: CreateJS ... SUCCESS [
10.646 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: GCL ........ SUCCESS [
 0.668 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: GoogleMaps . SUCCESS [
 3.172 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: Jasmine .... SUCCESS [
 1.485 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: JQuery ..... SUCCESS [
 2.202 s]
[INFO] Apache Flex - FlexJS Compiler: Externs: Node ....... SUCCESS [
 0.298 s]

Great work!

Thanks,
Om