I added -js-output-type=node to this release. This is exposed in FlexJS as
js/bin/asnodec.

It generates an index.js that can be run with Node.js. Modules can be
required with the regular Node.js require(), which is defined in node.swc.

I posted a simple example here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flex-dev/201601.mbox/%3cCADZSWG5Da2OVNZ5AKzhVDR2CfH8=swzozc5dqqa9vwl8yc1...@mail.gmail.com%3e

- Josh