That's very cool Om :)

And this kind of things that looks so good, are the ones that could bring
people to FlexJS without any doubt.

For me, getting a nice looking component set (spark, material...) is the
key piece to make people starting to use FlexJS in applications and
adopting the technology...

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General