Hi,

Looks like I solved the compilation issue I was having. It seems the ant script
will pick up flexTasks.jar in ant’s lib directory in preference to the
specified one and that can cause the compilation issue.

There are showing another minor issue with the build, there’s an error showing
in the build even though it says build successful.

flat-ui-icons:
     [java] Error: Unable to access jarfile
/Users/justinmclean/Downloads/ApacheFlexJSIII/apache-flex-flexjs-0.6.0-src/frameworks/fontsrc/${env.FLEX_HOME}/lib/mxmlc.jar

FLEX_HOME was set correctly.