Von: Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Datum: 04.04.16 02:47 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Heat maps for falcon and asjs

Hi,

Here’s the Flex SDK heat maps, but updated them to be current.

Pre donation Adobe code:
http://cssw.info/Apache/hotspots/flexsdk/predonation/index.html
<http://cssw.info/Apache/hotspots/flexsdk/predonation/index.html>

Code work on under Apache:
http://cssw.info/Apache/hotspots/flexsdk/afterdonation/index.html
<http://cssw.info/Apache/hotspots/flexsdk/afterdonation/index.html>

Last year of checkins:
http://cssw.info/Apache/hotspots/flexsdk/lastyear/index.html
<http://cssw.info/Apache/hotspots/flexsdk/lastyear/index.html>

Again red means more complex areas with more changes and these are likely
places where bugs could be / targets for refactoring or review or extra testing.

Also note this may be at the limits of what D3 can display in a browser, and
depending on your machine/browser/bandwidth it may take a while to start and
not be smooth when clicking on the data. (The JSON data file is 1-2Mb)

One thing that stands out right away is the amount of tests in the SDK as
compared to FlexJS. This however may be due to different testing strategies
rather than the actual test coverage.