Bummer.  The server and path for commons is not in an Ant variable so I
can't redirect it.  I guess I never thought archive.a.o would go away for
that long.

I suppose I could hack a binary package with altered ant scripts, post it
somewhere and redirect to it from the installer.  Do folks think that is
worth it?

And for the future, I would imagine we'll end up pulling these things from
Maven Central, but we could also bundle these things so we don't have to
worry about Maven Central going down.

Thoughts?
-Alex