I'm not done with source maps yet, but you should be able to start playing
around with them in their current state. Some lines may not allow
breakpoints right now, but browsers seem to move them to the next valid
line automatically.

Using source maps is pretty easy:

1. Add the --source-map compiler argument.

2. Run the js-debug version in your browser.

3. Open the browser's developer tools and find the debugger. It should
automatically map to the generated JavaScript to the original ActionScript
files.

4. Add breakpoints to your ActionScript!

Right now, source maps for MXML files are not supported. The compiler will
exit with an error. It should be possible to support it in the future, but
I'm focusing on pure ActionScript for now.

I tried getting the IntelliJ IDEA debugger working with source maps. It
recognizes them in other places, but breakpoints won't work. I think I've
figured out that ActionScript files have their own type of breakpoint in
IDEA that isn't recognized as a JavaScript breakpoint.

- Josh