Hi,

I just implemented the Maven build for the debugger module and encountered a
problem.

As I configured the animal-sniffer-plugin to check the output for compatibility
with JDK 1.6, the plugin started complaining that it's not possible to use
DebugCLI on a 1.6 VM. The line it's complaining about is 487:

getLocalizationManager().setLocale(LocaleUtility.langToLocale(args[++i]));

Seems to be incompatible to 1.6. How do we proceed here? As it's getting
impossible to get my hands on a 1.6 VM on my Mac I would like to update to 1.7
as base-line Java Version, what do you think? If we can't get the environment,
how should we support it? Or we refactor this line so it's compatible with 1.6.

I'm commenting that line out for now ... we should however solve the problem
somehow.

Chris