On 5/5/16, 8:51 AM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Wow this is awesome.  This is the power of Flex(JS)!  I'm going to have to
>find time to play more with this.
>
>Thanks for working on this, Peter!

Yes, this is a great illustration of how FlexJS may make using any JS
framework easier and more productive.  I want to ask the folks on these
mailing lists to review the wiki article about this example [1] and help
us fine tune the article so it most clearly communicates that the CreateJS
community should get involved in getting FlexJS to work for all of
CreateJS because it will make their customers more productive.

And once we've polished this article, are there any volunteers with ties
to the CreateJS community that wants to introduce FlexJS to them?  Also,
are there volunteers who are avid users of other JS frameworks that want
to help us do the same for those JS frameworks?  I think Peter is going to
try to do the same thing he just did for the Cordova getting started
articles.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+CreateJS+with+Flex