It is a bit of a guess but I'd say from 13 to 26. I fixed it by setting
s|TextInput to fontSize:13 in my CSS. Just found it odd that the default
has changed and I can't find any references about that in release note
(maybe I'm overlooking it). If nobody else reported this I think it's not
that big of a problem.