good morning.

according to documentation i finally found

*iOS SDK Upgrade (Starting 20.0.0.206)*

"AIR Runtime is now built with iOS 9 SDK which enables AIR developers to
use ANEs built with iOS 9 APIs without using the –platformSDK switch while
packaging with ADT. App Transport Security (ATS) is being introduced from
Apple in iOS9, which doesn’t allow unsecure connections between App and Web
services. Due to this change all the connections which are made to unsecure
web sites via Loader, URLLoader will discontinue and not work due to App
Transport Security. Please specify exceptions to the default behavior by
adding keys to InfoAdditions tag of application descriptor of your app."

so we need to add this to application.xml in your project

<key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key>

<dict>

</dict>

more details you could find on