The flex-asjs build is still failing, same place, same reasons. I pulled
flex-falcon and ran 'ant all' on it and when the flex-asjs build failed, I
went back to flex-falcon and ran 'ant externs' thinking 'all' didn't
include externs. But that didn't make any difference.

I thought I was following the maven/externs discussion, but I guess I
missed something. Is there another step involved? I can see that
flex-falcon/externs/createjs/target/createjs.swc has been built.

—peter