Thanks, Chris.

So we have a little dilemma here. When I built the CreateJS project and
the example to go with it, I mimicked a CreateJS tutorial. Two tutorials
in fact: one that puts up a blue circle and one that moves and fades said
circle.

The example follows closely to how you would think of using CreateJS and I
basically put an MXML/AS wrapper around the CreateJS classes. For example,
you have a looping Sequence of Tween effects (move and fade).

Normally the SWF counterpart would do the same thing. But the FlexJS
effects (which use Flash and CSS, I believe for the HTML/JS side) API is
different from the CreateJS API. If I were to write the same example, I
would have a Sequence of Parallel (Move and Fade) effects; the FlexJS
Tween class is a base class, not a proper application-facing API class as
it is with CreateJS.

Anyway - left with a dilemma: make the CreateJS package easy for people
familiar with CreateJS to use and somehow shoehorn in SWF compatibility or
decide on a common API for both CreateJS and SWF and use that. It would
mean anyone interested in using ActionScript with CreateJS would have a
learning curve, although probably not too much of one.

—peter