On 7/20/16, 7:06 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Well I found improvements in 3 of the examples, still not all of them are
>bug-free but at least now two more modules have no JS issues that I could
>find.

I forgot to mention that for DataBindingExample_as, it appears that the JS
version is being built with the CONFIG::as_only still set to true, so that
might be something that needs to be tweaked on the Maven side?

Most of the other TODOs reference copying of assets.  The Ant scripts
simply copy certain files to the destination folders for the SWF version.
FalconJX does do some copying of assets for the JS version.  We could
teach the SWF compiler to copy assets, but that would be a big change.

Another TODO is about Cordova packaging, which is also done via Ant
script.  I don't know if there is Maven support for Cordova.  They seem to
be leaning toward supporting Grunt/NPM.

How many of these things do you want to tackle before a release?