Just sync'd flex-asjs repo. Must have missed the email about it now requiring
flex-typedefs. Cloned that and tried to build it using ant:

/Users/pent/dev/flex-typedefs/build.xml:52: The following error occurred while
executing this line:

/Users/pent/dev/flex-typedefs/js/build.xml:29: src
'/Users/pent/dev/compiler-jx/lib/google/closure-compiler/compiler.jar' doesn't
exist.

I don't see any README or instructions in the flex-typedefs repo. What ENV vars
are required to build it? I did a quick search through past emails and while I
found a number of git-related items and some discussion about it, I didn't see
anything that provided some insight.

Thanks,

Peter