I did a sync again and I'm seeing more errors.

Running the CreateJSExample (which I accidentally skipped yesterday)
yields this on SWF:
TypeError: Error #1007: Instantiation attempted on a non-constructor.
        at org.apache.flex.core::UIHTMLElementWrapper/get
model()[/Users/pent/dev/flex-asjs/frameworks/projects/Core/src/main/flex/or
g/apache/flex/core/UIHTMLElementWrapper.as:117]
        at
org.apache.flex.core::Application/initHandler()[/Users/pent/dev/flex-asjs/f
rameworks/projects/Core/src/main/flex/org/apache/flex/core/Application.as:0
]
        at
org.apache.flex.core::Application/setRoot()[/Users/pent/dev/flex-asjs/frame
works/projects/Core/src/main/flex/org/apache/flex/core/Application.as:146]
        at
org.apache.flex.core::ApplicationFactory/deferredFrameHandler()[/Users/pent
/dev/flex-asjs/frameworks/projects/Core/src/main/flex/org/apache/flex/core/
ApplicationFactory.as:78]

and the JS version seems to hang the browser to slow it way down.

When I run MobileTrader, the JS version looks OK, but the SWF version
gives an immediate error:
VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::IFlexModuleFactory could not be
found.

—peter