Hi,

> Well I guess we are actually only voting on the Source Package that Alex is
> going to build using the Ant build. The artifacts here are our Maven binary
> build

We may need to vote on it, especially if it contains anything that’s not
contained in the source package being voted on. See last few sentences of [1],
Which I think (but not 100% sure) would include the first 2 repos you mentioned?

Also licenses and notice files for binary convenience releases often need
different content. [2]

So looking at (for example) [3] I see it contains several class files. Is the
source for these (for example HelpMojo) going to be included in the source
release we are voting on?

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what
2. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#binary
3.