I have published flexjs 0.7.0 on the npm repository.

You can install it by running:

npm install flexjs -g

Before publishing, I confirmed that the npm flexjs package does indeed
download from the mirrors:

==================
*Downloading Apache FlexJS from mirror:
http://mirror.symnds.com/software/Apache/flex/flexjs/0.7.0/binaries/apache-flex-flexjs-0.7.0-bin.zip
<http://mirror.symnds.com/software/Apache/flex/flexjs/0.7.0/binaries/apache-flex-flexjs-0.7.0-bin.zip>*
Apache FlexJS download complete
Extracting Apache FlexJS
Apache FlexJS extraction complete
Downloading Apache Flex Falcon Compiler
*Downloading Apache Flex Falcon Compiler from mirror:
http://apache.mirrors.ionfish.org/flex/falcon/0.7.0/binaries/apache-flex-falconjx-0.7.0-bin.zip
<http://apache.mirrors.ionfish.org/flex/falcon/0.7.0/binaries/apache-flex-falconjx-0.7.0-bin.zip>*
Apache Flex Falcon Compiler download complete
Extracting Apache Flex Falcon Compiler

Thanks,
Om