Works fine for me on Windows.

There is still something strange comparing my console output to yours.
The mxmlc bat file looks like it will set the FALCON_HOME environment
property so if you run the mxmlc.bat a second time, for me it output the
"Using Falcon codebase" line.

Also, I get a line that says "Compiling VectorObject.as" which I do not
see in your output, which I would think would show even if there were an
error.

It still feels like a configuration issue.  You'll have to collect
configuration information from the other folks you claim are having this
problem and see if there is a common pattern.  Could there be an old
version of FlexJS on your computer?  Could you be using some unix shell
instead of Command Prompt?  Is your system somehow sensitive to your
choice of "/" instead of "\"?  I noticed you don't use "\" at your
command-line.

-Alex