>The mavenizer creates an artifact:
>com.adobe.air:misc:zip

>On the mac version this contains content and I needed to add it to make it
a valid FDK. On windows this >archive seems to be empty and I am trying to
investigate today why it is empty. I guess as soon as I >fixed >that we
might be getting closer.

I've searched through the maven build log by using 'air' as keyword and just
find these mac entries only [1] but nothing similar related to win. Mabe
this is helpful...

>But I am really thankful that you are trying this thing out ... as soon as
we produce valid distributions >things will become a lot easier [?]
Hope so, seems that we're close to this goal ;-)

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] Maven build log
[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
inclusion filter:
o  'com.adobe.air.runtime:air:zip:mac'
[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
inclusion filter:
o  'com.adobe.air.runtime:air-captive:zip:mac'