Christofer Dutz wrote
> If you have used the normal settings-template.xml you will probably have a
> directory ".m2/repository" in your users home directory. This is where
> maven "downloads the internet" to and this is where stuff is copied when
> running a maven "install".
> If you delete the "com\adobe\air" directory maven will not find it and the
> mavenizer will re-download AIR and create new Artifacts from it. If you
> don't delete it, Maven will re-use the empty zip file and fail again.

Thanks for explanation, it's easy even if you know what you're doing ;-)
But unfortunately I've still no success.

This is what I did:
- remove com\adobe\air
- remove flex-asjs
- clone flex-asjs repo again
- start maven build using [1]
- noticed that AIR was downloaded
- build ends successful
- check "flex dist target folder" [2]
- Try to configure my FlashBuilder with the SDK but still get "Dir does not
contain a Flex SDK"

Do I miss anything?

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] mvn -U -s settings-template.xml
-DdistributionTargetFolder=/c/local/tmp/FlexJSDist -P build-distribution
clean install
[2] http://pho.to/AN9PY