Well I think I wrote down the entire workflow as well as the when's and why's
so many times that I'm not going to repeat them again.

You don't need the build at builds.a.o at all. I just set that up in the
beginning because in the beginning I thought I would have to trigger buildbot
from there and didn't delete it after finishing, because I simply forgot it's
there.

What you get is:
- A website in git and not svn.
- The code is generally a lot cleaner.
- You don't have to commit changes to test them in the staging area.
- You don't have to use that stupid web interface to release staged stuff to
production.

I currently don't have asciidoctor in there at all, so please stop describing
this approach as complicated and simply read my emails.

Workflow is:

1. Do changes in the "maven-site" branch
2. Test them locally by running "mvn clean site"
3. Commit and push them

That's it. Nothing more to it.

Chris