Yes, I do. I've started work on it already! I'll need some time, though. I
can build on top of the ActionScript support that's already there, but MXML
is still handled differently enough by the compiler that I need to do some
extra parsing to figure the right context for everything.

You might see an update where ActionScript defined in an <fx:Script>
element is supported first. I think I have a good handle on that one
already.

- Josh