Never mind, I checked out the flex-site.

The proper fix would be to
1.  Remove the class "navbar-fixed-top" on the navbar div in all pages.
2.  Set padding-top = 0 for body in bootswatch.css

(2) is straightforward.  But it looks like we need to make the change for
(1) in every page.  Is there a html template that drives all the pages?

Thanks,
Om