Shouldn't it be possible for the action on a <js:Form> to trigger an event
that the application code (or its main controller) could use that would
then decide to either open a new URL or go to a different FlexJS view?
Usually, I would think, an HTML Form's action takes you to another part of
the web "application" like the next set of forms to fill out or to submit
your change of address. In the case of Flex, such an action usually
triggers a HTTPService call that then displays more Flex UI based on the
result of the HTTPService call.

‹peter