Hi Carlos!

Thank you for working on that. Can you shed some light on how you did setup
your environment with Maven.
I would like to try your MDL branch, but I wanted to have possibility to fix
anything if needed in Framework itself.
This is what I wanted to achieve:
- I would like to use Intellij IDEA
- I wanted to have ability to build FlexJS and Falcon if needed and use
those build version to example/project which I'm working on. Is this
tutorial from Chris is the right one for start ? [1]
- Are you able to debug framework itself to hunt some bugs - how you are
doing this ?
- Did you went through this tutorial to achieve debugging in your example ?
[2]

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Building+FlexJS+with+Maven
[2]