Hi,

I'm trying to assign a CSS file without luck.
The same rules in a CSS file in framework component library works, but not
in the project example
I saw that no other example project is using an external CSS file.

I used in pom.xml something like this in configuration

<includeFiles>
                <include-file>
                  <name>defaults.css</name>
                  <path>../src/main/resources/defaults.css</path>
                </include-file>
              </includeFiles>

I'm looking for  something basic like this:

@namespace "library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic";

Application
{
padding: 10px;
margin: 10px;
}

this works if I put this in defaults.css in MDL component library but not
if I use in mdl-styles.css in MDLExample

I can't see this in other example, since seems there's no other example
using .css file

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira