Great Chris,

I merged from develop since a commit for fix the build from Peter was
needed.
as well get some missing lines from my pom since I was not getting MDL
styles.

I think we should merge all in develop, and then remove my branch, since I
need those changes to continue working

Hope Alex and others could check if all of this are right

This is a first step in the milestone to get images from CSS, we need to
pursue now the other problems already arise

Thanks for solving this! :)

Carlos

--

Carlos Rovira