Hi, FlexJS community!

In order to make it easier for developers everywhere to get started
building apps with FlexJS components, I started putting together some
simple code examples. I'm talking about the most foundational things that
you might want to do with each different component, like setting data,
listening to events, and setting common styles.

Here's an example of one of the pages that I created. It shows how to use
<js:List> from the FlexJS basic component set:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/List

For more components in the FlexJS basic set, visit the following page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Basic+components

Not every component has its own page yet, and this collection of examples
will definitely be expanded over time. Everything needs to start somewhere,
though. Even if this isn't a complete guide yet, I wanted to share it
sooner rather than later!

Josh Tynjala