In your case, just omit the entire executions block and add the “configuration”
element to the direct plugin configuration … so just delete:

<executions>

              <execution>
                <id>compile-javascript</id>
                <phase>compile</phase>
                <goals>
                  <goal>compile-app</goal>
                </goals>

and

              </execution>
            </executions>

That should do the trick

Chris

Am 04.01.17, 15:14 schrieb "yishayw" <yishayj...@hotmail.com>:

    Christofer Dutz wrote
    > Ok … then just add a configuration option:
    >
    > <outputJavaScript>
    > true
    > </outputJavaScript>
    > That should switch from Flash to Javascript

    Below is my <executions> node. As you can see, it's got a single execution
    which already has <outputJavaScript>true</outputJavaScript>. The problem is
    default flash execution which I can't seem to configure. Thanks for your
    help.

            <executions>

              <execution>
                <id>compile-javascript</id>
                <phase>compile</phase>
                <goals>
                  <goal>compile-app</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>
                  <outputJavaScript>true</outputJavaScript>
                </configuration>
              </execution>
            </executions>