Good to know that there is already an option for MVC framework in FlexJS.

Thanks.

Vincent.

Le 11/01/2017 à 12:22, Yishay Weiss a écrit :
We’re using PureMVC with FlexJS.

From: Vincent<mailto:vinc...@after24.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:04 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] Some things still missing ni FlexJS

Hi Carlos,

I agree with you. AMF support is essential for us to start thinking
porting our Flex apps to FlexJS.

I use MVC architecture with the support of Parsley 3 for :

- Dependency Injection
- Messaging
- Managed command (synchronous and asynchronous)

Is there an equivalent of this tools in the current version of FlexJS ?

Cheers.

Vincent.