Hi Olaf,

I think that current state of the art with FlexJS and MDL are working ok, I
think API is stable and should not change.

As all early adopters, for sure, you'll find things in the road, but things
that could make improve FlexJS and make it go to a 1.0

I recomendaciones you to use not only MDL and VSCode but Maven building as
well.

Hope you could join us bringing problems and help us fixing it on your
road! :)

Thanks