Hi Sankar,

for example in MDLExampe we have

<mdl:CardActions border="true">
                    <mdl:Button colored="true" ripple="true" text="Add to
Calendar"/>
                    <mdl:Spacer/>
                    <mdl:MaterialIcon text="{MaterialIconType.EVENT}"/>
                </mdl:CardActions>

So you are close to this. I recommend to look at MDLExample for ways of
solving things, at least what we could get.

About dateChooser, you are right , there's no official MDL component, as
well I miss ComboBox or Dropbox and maybe some others.

I saw there's this (but not official)

https://github.com/T00rk/bootstrap-material-datetimepicker

so we should check it and see if we could use, or even if we want to
incorporate it or see if MDC (material design components) has already and
we want to start a MDC library (MDC is the new library from google that
will substitute MDL)