On 2/7/2017 10:08 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
Hi,

Who can update facebook with proper announcement?
Can anyone help out here? We’re had no traffic from Facebook to the conference
site.

Any PMC Members who wants access to post the FB page; first you have 'like' it: ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apache-Flex/174249699342648 ) Then I think you have to friend me ( https://www.facebook.com/Reboog711 ) or another Admin Then send a FB Message to me [or another Admin] to make you an admin to the page.

I'm juggling some other things; so don't have time to handle FB promotional duties personally.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur