Well I have to make the mavenizer not stop if it’s not able to download.
I think this sucks … isn’t there a way for Adobe to host these files somewhere
else?
From my experience, if something doesn’t work out of the box and you have
people manually patch things, they lose interest. I doubt the Flex installer or
the mavenizer will be able to reliably work on normal machines.

Chris