Hi Chris,

thanks but I think that's not what I asked for.
I think Lizhi asked me to try to build ButtonExample since he thought if I
could build that I could build his spriteflexjs project.
I could refactor and fix the pom to make it build.
Then I take the things learned from that to the spriteflexjs but didn't
work for me.

So, what I need help is in getting to know why spriteflexjs is not
compiling things like "CanvasRenderingContext2D" or "HTMLCanvasElement"
For that reason I offered you to upload spriteflexjs refactor to a new
branch so you could take a look.

Hope you understand now :)

Thanks anyway! (and btw, just for curiosity...what is examples "native"
folder?? do you know it?)

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General