Hi Alex,

My current state is that the ASDoc generation uses the DITA output to generate
the general data structures (It looked as DITA was a lot more complete than the
others). But in contrast to your version it does two compilations … one for JS
and one for SWF. Currently

What I’m currently working on is to create a tree-walker that merges the two
and marks elements as “available in both”, “available only in js” and
“available in swf” and to output that as XML so we can easily output HTML and
easily customize the output.

Chris

Am 16.02.17, 00:03 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com>:

    On 2/15/17, 2:46 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

    >Nope … not yet … I’ve got some uncommitted stuff in my local repo, but
    >nothing globally usable yet … still thinking about how to do things
    >nicely ☺

    Then that's why it works for Maven.  The Ant build currently has to use
    the old Flex SDK MXMLC compiler which doesn't allow "delete" as a function
    name.  Once Falcon can generate DITA and you put in place the XSLT we'll
    have the old ASDoc back.

    Another option is that we invest a bit more in the FlexJS ASDoc app and
    use that for ASDoc for now.

    Thoughts?