Hi,
FlexJS and Falcon are still some kinds of a black box for me, maybe somebody
could enlighten me again:

Encouraged again by Josh's tutorials I'm playing around with accessing the
DOM by using e.g.
"document.getElementById('myInput') as HTMLInputElement" which works pretty
fine.
My understanding is that this is an AS3 feature and that "js.swc" contains
all the type definitions that make this possible.

To get an idea of how it works I've searched the falcon (and also asjs) repo
with keywords like "HTMLInputElement" but I found nothing relevant.

Moreover, it seems to me that accessing the DOM only works with pure AS3
projects?
Or it is possible to build "native AS3/HTML components" and compile it at
the same time with FlexJS components within the same project?

Thanks,
Olaf