Hi,
to be cleaner I've just created this new thread regarding typedefs:

>No. No Adobe involved in that. It’s built by externc.
Ok, maybe I'm confused about how flex-typedef is working:

For instance, each lib inside the TS pendant DefinitelyTyped [1] contains a
file called index.d.ts which contain all the definitions. Without knowledge
of TS I could get an idea of the provided API for each lib.
It's very transparent for me.

Browsing through the flex-typedefs repo I didn't find any AS3 file that is
doing similar things to a index.d.ts file. Moreover, I've no idea how can I
get an information about the provided API of a particular lib.

So reading Alex "BatchScanner" Article again I understand that in FlexJS we
could create typedefs by using externc with externs-formatted JavaScript
files or by creating AS3 files and cross-compile it.
Is that right?

So for the moment, two questions are left for me:

- How could I get an information about the provided API of a collared lib or
where are the externs-formatted JavaScript files located?
- Why does nobody use the AS3 approach for building typedefs?

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] https://github.com/DefinitelyTyped/DefinitelyTyped
[2]