Hi,

I would like to merge the feature/chart-work into the develop branch in about 5
hours from now which would make it 4:30pm EDT (9:30pm UTC, I think). Does
anyone have a strong objection to that?

To recap:
The thrust of this feature branch was to get Charts working, but that lead to
re-examinging the class structures of the containers. I cleaned this up and
kept the HTML/JS side output to a minimum. I have also improved the SWF-side
layouts to more closely mimic CSS Flexbox.

It looks like most, if not all, of MDLExample is working. DataBindingExample,
DataGridExample, ChartExample are working. I will go back and try the Tour and
several others as well.

Regards,
Peter