The current state of Falcon seems to be okay so far, but I just bumped into an
interesting problem.

In TLF, there’s a class: FactoryComposer. FactoryComposer has an internal class
called FactoryBackgroundManager which subclasses
org.apache.flex.textLayout.elements.BackgroundManager.

Because FactoryBackgroundManager is an internal class, the normal dependency
chain is not built and I’m getting an error on the following line:
goog.inherits(org.apache.flex.textLayout.compose.FactoryComposer.FactoryBackgroundManager,
 org.apache.flex.textLayout.elements.BackgroundManager);

This is because this code is running before  BackgroundManager is loaded.

The work-around is to move the internal class out into its own file, but I
think this is something which should work.

Harbs