On 4/17/17, 11:47 PM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>
>I think I went in the scenario in MDL where children array do not contains
>anything. It was related to Tabs, but I don't remember correctly. Similar
>code is for SWF version in case where _element is null.
>
>Do you want me to remove it ?

Try removing it and see what breaks.  In general, we don't want to add
defensive code in the production code (we could start creating other
versions of code that does have helpful code for development time).
Hopefully, by the time you go to production, you've added the checks in
your application code to make sure that the index passed to getElementAt
is valid.