Hi,

> Because the user has choices (this is not required code that everybody
> must use) 80% is good enough for me.

Again than mean that 20% of people using the application would see dates in the
wrong format. Depending on the application they would get birthdays wrong or
show up to meetings on the wrong day (and month).

Each to their own but I don’t think that's a feature I would use as it would
cause numerous user complaints and confusion.

i thought we were aiming for all browsers that supported es5 as the minimum
browser spec? I guess optional beads may decide to support a narrower set of
browsers but if they do IMO they should come with very big warnings.