Currently as code which looks like this.
var myThingy:Vector.<Thingy> = new Vector.<Thingy>(), it is cross compiled in
JS to this:

var myThingy = org.apache.flex.utils.Language.Vector();

Considering that this simple returns an empty array, a compiler optimization
could be:

var myThingy = [];

Besides being shorter and more efficient to run, it also eliminates a
dependency on org.apache.flex.utils.Language.Vector. This dependency just
tripped me up in a const (considering that I’m having issues with the order of
file loading when initializing constants in classes).

Thoughts?

Harbs