Chris, or perhaps Alex:
With the latest changes for maven, I am trying to figure out how to get the
same result with maven as
<outputJavascript>true</outputJavascript>

which previously permitted js-only compilation so that COMPILE::JS was not
needed in js-only target project, and it was possible to use, for example,
var style:CSSStyleDeclaration,
window['Intl'] etc
outside of COMPILE::JS

Is this still possible in some way after the change? I can see options for
maven like
skipAS etc, but have not figured out a combination that achieves the same.

I am hoping there is something simple that I didn't see - I am still
getting my head around using maven, (apart from finding it mostly very
intuitive to 'read').
If not, I can always go through the code and wrap things in COMPILE::JS,
was just hoping that I don't need to do that.
Thanks,
Greg