On 5/12/17, 3:43 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>And ... At least this is my opinion ... even if a release would be nice,
>I could live without it. Since we have the Maven snapshot mechanism in
>place, the developers I care about get fresh stuff after every commit ;-)

I don't know how to interpret the "wink" at the end.  I'm going to assume
you had too much fun in the sun in Key West and ignore this and your
negativity in your other email.

Meanwhile, I've got FlexJSStore looking better.  Next up is to synch the
changes with FlexJSStore_jquery.  Folks who want to see a release for the
summit, please examine the nightly release branch builds and let me know
when you feel like it is good enough for your vote.  When we get enough
thumbs up, I'll create an official RC.