Hi,

I just noticed while preparing my presentation for Thursday, that the
archetypes are/were broken.

While it was easy to fix … thanks to Piotr ( it still demonstrated up a problem
… you can pass in values as “targets” and if they don’t exist, the build will
not fail. It should however fail. Right now, people with existing projects will
have build-problems without knowing what is going wrong. This type of issue can
be frustrating. I think we should address this.

Chris

Am 16.05.17, 15:38 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>:

    On 5/16/17, 12:01 PM, "yishayw" <yishayj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Tweaking flex-config.xml worked for me as well. It sounds like a good
    >idea to
    >link to JS instead of swf. I'll see if I can do that later.

    That would be great if you can figure out the changes.

    IIRC, when I tried that, I got lots of other JS offerings I didn't
    expect/want like HTMLElement.  Made me think about creating a third set of
    SWCs that are platform agnostic, but we don't know how often folks will
    need to cheat and write platform code.